Al-Falah Primary School, operates solely on student fees and charitable contributions. Alfalah School is one of the few Muslim schools within the London area to offer low fees without compromising the quality of education delivered. At present, the fees are £2600 per annum. For new starters, in addition to the school fees we require a registration fee of £200 each at the time of accepting a place at the school which is non refundable. For families with more than one child, a discount is given to each aditional child to lessen the finacial burden. The cost of each additional child is £2500 with the first child being the standard £2600.
• Fees for school trips and other activities may be chargeable to which parents will be notified in advance.
• Payment can be made in cash, cheque or direct debit.
• A charge of £20 will be added for late payments.
• Parents have to give 2 months prior notice before withdraw their child/children and the full term’s fees must be cleared. .
• Fees are an obligation on all parents. When you accept a place at Al-Falah Primary School, you are agreeing to meet your financial obligations to the school.
• Fees must be paid by the 3rd school day of the month. If for some reason you are unable to meet this deadline you must contact the school.
• School fees are payable even when your child is unavailable to attend school due to sickness or for any other reasons. You will have to give at least a terms advance notice prior to withdrawing your child from the school. Failure to do so will result in school fees being due for that term.
• If any parent runs into fees arrears the school reserves the right to remove their child/children from the register and re-allocate the place to other children.
Al Falah Fees Policy • Payment can be made in cash, cheque or direct debit with option 1 or 2 and with option 3 a direct debit must be set up (a copy of this must be given to the office)
• Option 1: Full payment OF £2600 in September.
• Option 2: 3 payments of £866 at the beginning of each term. Instalments are; 1st payment: 1st week of Sep, 2nd payment: 1st week of Jan, 3rd instalment: 1st week of April.
• Option 3: 10 payments of £260 paid at the beginning of each month. Instalments are; 1st payment: 1st week of Sep, 2nd payment: 1st week of Oct, 3rd payment: 1st week of Nov, 4th payment: 1st week of Dec, 5th payment: 1st week of Jan, 6th payment: 1st week of Feb, 7th payment: 1st week of Mar, 8th payment: 1st week of Apr, 9th payment: 1st week of May and 10th payment: 1st week of June.