Al Falah Primary School accepts that fees are a critical form of revenue for the school and that prompt payment of all fees is the responsibility of all parents/carers of Al Falah's students. The total fees collected at Al Falah are the sole means in providing a high quality of Islamic and National Curriculum education for students. Therefore, it is crucial that the contents of this policy are completely adhered to throughout the pupil’s presence on the school’s roll. Fees are an obligation on all parents. When a parent accepts a place for their child at Al Falah they are agreeing to meet their financial obligation to the school.
• Registration Fees: In the first year of enrolment, there is a one-off non-refundable admissions fee of £200, payable to Al Falah Primary School per child. This registration fee is to be paid in full upon confirmation of a place on the school’s roll and is non-refundable. .
• School Fees for 2020-2021 • The school fee for the academic year 2020-2021 is £2,600. Payments can be made via option 1 or 2, with a discount of £100 for each sibling.
• Payment can be made in cash, cheque, bank transfer or direct debit with option 1 or 2 and with option 3 a direct debit must be set up (a copy of this must be given to the office).
• A charge of £20 will be added for late payments. Notices for all payments payable due to incurring a penalty, such as due to taking unauthorised holiday leave during term-time or delay in payment of school fees without reason will be served to parents/guardians in writing, with clear deadlines for payments. Non-payments will result in the next step in the corresponding policy being enforced.
• Withdrawals of pupils: All payments need to be completed for school fees before withdrawal. Parents must give at least a full term’s advance notice prior to withdrawing your child from the school and the full term’s fees must be cleared and completed by parents. Failure to do so will result in school fees being due for that term.
• Fees are an obligation on all parents. When you accept a place at Al-Falah Primary School, you are agreeing to meet your financial obligations to the school.
• All school fees are due by the first Friday of the month, for all payment options.
• School fees are payable even when your child is unavailable to attend school due to sickness or for any other reasons. You will have to give at least a terms advance notice prior to withdrawing your child from the school. Failure to do so will result in school fees being due for that term.
• If any parent runs into fees arrears the school reserves the right to remove their child/children from the register and re-allocate the place to other children.
Al Falah Fees Policy • Payment can be made in cash, cheque or direct debit with option 1 or 2 and with option 3 a direct debit must be set up (a copy of this must be given to the office)
• Option 1: Full payment OF £2600 in September.
• Option 2: 3 payments of £866 at the beginning of each term. Instalments are; 1st payment: 1st week of Sep, 2nd payment: 1st week of Jan, 3rd instalment: 1st week of April.
• Option 3: 10 payments of £260 paid at the beginning of each month. Instalments are; 1st payment: 1st week of Sep, 2nd payment: 1st week of Oct, 3rd payment: 1st week of Nov, 4th payment: 1st week of Dec, 5th payment: 1st week of Jan, 6th payment: 1st week of Feb, 7th payment: 1st week of Mar, 8th payment: 1st week of Apr, 9th payment: 1st week of May and 10th payment: 1st week of June.
• Educational visits/Trips: payments While a number of venues chosen by Al Falah for school educational visits are free to visit, some involve entry and other charges. These charges will be communicated to you sufficiently in advance along with deadlines for payment. Non-payment by that deadline will result in withdrawal of the pupil from that educational visit/trip under normal circumstances. .
• Late starts: If your child joined the school later in the academic year, you will have to pay school fees for the remaining months. A full payment is due if your child starts before the 10th of the month. If the child starts after this date, a partial payment for the month will be due for which you will be advised by the school. .
• AL FALAH’S BANK DETAILS: Al Falah Primary School Sort code: 60-09-23 Account number: 47958278 Name of Bank: NatWest
• For full information regarding the school fees, please read Al Falah's fees policy below.